Sunday, November 29, 2009

Much to be Thankful For !



The HOLINESS of God.
The MERCY of God.
The FAITHFULLNESS and LONGSUFFERING of GOD
The SALVATION of GOD thru our GREAT SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST!!!

1.A terrific preacher, my Pastor Ray Purdy.(Living Word Baptist Church just east of Red Rock by Rickett's Glen).What a tremendous sermon he gave today on the first chapter of Job.We are very, very blessed to have him and his wife and other hard working members of his family .
2.The wonderful harvest God gave us throughout the spring, summer & fall.Our farm !
3. The meat He has given us~ beef (from steers down the street), turkey,chicken & pork.
4.My new grandaughter,Charity, who married my grandson Jesse. I also love her family, now MY family ! (:>
5.My husband, Ed.What a great guy!What would I do without him? He treats me like a queen.
6.All of my children and grandchildren.I love having them around me.
7.My wonderful friends!They are KEEPERS forever!
8.My job~ I really love my job and the people I work with. Both my coworkers and management are a terrific bunch .
9.COUNTRY!! Mountains and creeks and DEER DAYS!!! Starting tomorrow!! Draggin' my butt out to the deerstand in the dark~ freezing my tail off,reading a book to kill the long hours sitting there before Bambi's father cruises by (:>
10.The warmth of the sun,the excellance of the stars at night,the lovliness of the birds,the purring contentedness of a cat asleep on my lap,the happiness of dogs,the MASSIVE varieties in the creation that God has made! THE GOOD EARTH. The endless variety of foods and tastes.

AND NOW!!! How can you tell if underground nuclear testing is being done in your neighborhood??? Raise turkeys and compare them with the storebrand.On the right is a 16 lb turkey from supermarket.On the left is the turkey who's weight is OFF THE CHARTS!! I think he was eating radioactive worms (:>

No comments:

Post a Comment