Wednesday, January 6, 2010

MIDNIGHT


WHO remembers this cat? Let me give you a clue ( if you're over 50, you should remember) "I gotta gang, you gotta gang,everybody's gotta have a gang; But there's only one real gang for me~~ GOOD OL' _______'s Gang! " (What's the missing word?) Here's another hint: "Hey kids, we're pals and pals stick together.Now, don't forget church and Sunday School!"the closing statements of his show every week. You have to remember Andy's Gang with Froggie the Gremlin, Midnight the cat and Squeaky the mouse,and Storytime with Gunga of the jungle in India with his friend Ramah. Well, I wanted that cat Midnight and I finally got her! Here she is in her Santy Claus suit. She's NOT happy, but she poses well for pictures. Might as well make the best of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment