Monday, March 8, 2010


Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (C.H.O.P.)held it's Tenth Annual Pediatric Trauma Symposium here at the Union League of Philadelphia (built in 1856).This is where my daughter, Jamie, and I spent 2 days this past Friday & Saturday sponging up information from some of the best speakers in the country sharing their expertise in pediatric trauma related issues.Super weekend , loved being in Philly (but 2 days is enough of city life for me). We learned a great deal that we can apply and perhaps share at our own mother ship facility of north central Pa, Geisinger Medical Center in Danville,a very dynamic hospital of which I am very, VERY proud to belong .

I returned home and this morning I have my own little pediatric ward .SweetPea had 2 little lambs last night, a girl & a boy! (:>

No comments:

Post a Comment