Friday, October 21, 2011

Last Friday was Grandparent's Day at my grandchildren's school.It's the kind of school that makes you smile and thank God everyday that your kids are able to attend there.The kids love it (:> I have never missed a Grandparents Day special in the past. Each grade in the lower elementary school puts on a special skit with singing and of course my eyes start to sting and blur and my nose starts running as I rummage through my purse for a tissue that's NEVER THERE AT THE RIGHT TIME !!!  I can cry at the drop of a dime but music hits the right button every time (:<   This year, despite phone call reminders and the note under the refrigerator magnet,..........I forgot. I didn't remember until somewhere around midnight afterward..I was mortified and every other ...tified  word that the dictionary contains .I felt HORRIBLE that my grandson's Nana wasn't there for them.So I decided to make it up to them the .Maybe I should buy them a new built in indoor swimming pool (???) Or a pony??? Or... at least a liverewurst sandwich.I decided to spend the day with them and hit the Pumpkin Festival and then buy pizza and then intercept POP POP'S TRAIN !!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment