Tuesday, July 19, 2011


Boulders , creeks and boys are synonomous. But they are incomplete entities without dogs! Swimming in a creek WITHOUT YOUR DOG is a FELONY!! It is TREACHERY!! It is almost as bad as Stepping on a Crack (in the sidewalk) and Breaking Your Mother's BACK !!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Good Ol' Gus!! My chocolate brown Boykin Spaniel.As phlegmatic a personality as you will ever meet. Roll over, scratch my belly, and drag me to where you want me to go. I will not obey your directions.Well, maybe I'll walk along the shoreline in the creek.But I'm cuddly and warm as any pillow or comforter you'll ever cuddle up to and I'm a great sleeping companion as any stuffed teddy bear.
Now Buddy is a horse of a different color! He LOVES to go fast, that's why he loves to ride in the car & watch out the window. He also loves to travel fast down river!!He is indefatigueable and will swim for hours, with only brief stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment