Friday, February 13, 2009

Today I took a trip to get some sheep feed.I've avoided it all winter since the ground hasn't been seen since the beginning of Dec. All snow and ice.My friends, whom I've been buying a special sheep mix of grain, live on a muddy dirt road, down hill on an inner mountain road. Best to wait for the thaw! Nice visit today. Had a cup of tea & tossed about the past year's incidents.Their home is more than 100 years old, probably WAY more~ and as we drank tea & ate scones we talked about the addiction of canning, and that no one with a little bit of land should EVER go hungry~~~ then we watched the sheep mill about on the steepside of the mountain across from the kitchen window. But then, as if on cue, they began to make their way, single file down the mountainside toward the farm & barn. What called them then? Who knows? My own ewe, Sweetpea, will be bringing forth her lambs this month or next month in March.

What is the oldest profession in the world ? ~~~ Farming Genesis 1:8
What is the 2nd oldest professon ? ~~~~ midwifery. ( Also Genesis. 4:1 Adam wa the first midwife! )
What is the 3rd oldest profession ?? ~~~~ Gen 4:4 sheepherding then cattle herding.

SORRY !! ~~~~ Prostitution is a DEFORMITY in the course of human events.

2 comments:

  1. Great job. You put to words what I find in pictures.
    Keep up the good word.
    I have five blogs up myself
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a beautiful job with words and your photos. Something I really enjoyed. Will be sharing with friends and family. Keep up the good work. You are very special.

    ReplyDelete